• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Gear Limo's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear Limo's

No wonder there is a congestion charge in London..... but so bloody funny....

Absolutely brilliant! The best show yet, it just gets better and better.

Comment

I know gutted that was the last one till summer it can only get better though

Comment

That's true - from jingoist, jelly-brained, beery-boy doo-doo there is only one direction to go.

Please don't use words like "gutted" on here. Not unless you are servicing a bit of rough on the local council estate.

Comment

That was the last one?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Please don't use words like "gutted" on here. Not unless you are servicing a bit of rough on the local council estate.[/QUOTE]

apologies maybe "gutted" has a different meaning from my neck of the woods?!?!

Comment

Luckily UK Gold (or Channel 111) has plenty of TG repeats on

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan

That was the last one?
                For a while.

http://www.finalgear.com/ may help for the intervening period.

Padinka
                I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

I too was gutted and I don't live anywhere near a council estate.
                  It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

I love Top Gear, unfortunately so does the g/f. Watching it with her is purgatory. What car is that? Oh that car's nice, what is it. Why are the tyres spinning, why did he do that. That car has no back wheels and is dragging on the ground, is that safe? Is it legal?

Comment

Working...
                    X