PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wi

SallyAnne
5th March 2007, 11:33
Can you buy these yet? or are they still impossible to get hold of?

There aren't even any on ebay!!!

Anyone know where I can get one from?

Cheers,
Sal

AZZIK
5th March 2007, 11:37

Cheers,
Sal

Game, comet woolies have them in stock at the moment

ZZZZ Snoozer
5th March 2007, 11:43

Cheers,
Sal

Argos were cheapest when I looked at buying one for teenage son, but you have to contact the individual store to find out if they have any in stock.

HTH

darmstadt
5th March 2007, 11:44
I got one for Christmas as there's loads of them here. Picked up a second controller a couple of weeks ago (comes with some more games) and I can tell you, its great fun. Really enjoy the bowling. Also got Zelda for it but not so good with that....

Troll
5th March 2007, 11:46

Cheers,
Sal
The reports of people loosing weight while playing Wi may be an urban myth

HTH

SallyAnne
5th March 2007, 11:52
The reports of people loosing weight while playing Wi may be an urban myth

HTH

Very funny :)

Bluebird
5th March 2007, 11:53
sally try this link...

http://www.buymobilephones.net/store/merchant.ihtml?pid=1242&lastcatid=9&step=4&pn=Phones&gclid=CKHHiduUq4oCFSS_EAodyxmzpw

you can get a phone, afree Wii and cash !

AtW
5th March 2007, 11:53
It's Wii

HTH

wobbegong
5th March 2007, 14:22
SA, I hear they've got a special version for you North East types; the Nintendo Wi-aye!

:D

SallyAnne
5th March 2007, 14:23
SA, I hear they've got a special version for you North East types; the Nintendo Wi-aye!

:D

How long did it take you to think of that? :rolleyes:

:D for effort though!

gingerjedi
5th March 2007, 15:43
Not only that but they've brought out another smaller one north of the border, its called the Wee Wii.... I'll get my coat.

Lambros
5th March 2007, 19:41
Sony Play Station 3 is being released on 23rd March but does anybody know if are they going to be like the wii (impossible to buy)?

I promised to buy one for my son because he has passed his 11 plus exam. He did really well bless him because he had 117 marks out of 120 and was offered a place in three Gloucestershire grammar schools.

Jawz .
5th March 2007, 19:57
Sony Play Station 3 is being released on 23rd March but does anybody know if are they going to be like the wii (impossible to buy)?

I promised to buy one for my son because he has passed his 11 plus exam. He did really well bless him because he had 117 marks out of 120 and was offered a place in three Gloucestershire grammar schools.

You may be in luck, there was a lot of hype with the launch of the PSP, but availability was ok so you should be fine.

DaveB
5th March 2007, 20:13

Following the US launch this (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/02/10) may answer your question.

In short, there should be no problems getting one.

kramer
6th March 2007, 07:55
i hear the european ps3 lacks the emotion chip needed for ps2 games.....they are going to use software emulation on a game by game basis...

updates will be sent out via internet as more games become compatible and a list will appear on the sony site on the launch date..

quite cheeky really..

SallyAnne
6th March 2007, 08:36

You see - and yous moan on about how bad this country is!

Back in my day we got stuck in at school in order to have "some" chance of getting a job, as opposed to "absolutely no chance"! The young'uns today have it so good they actually get treats for trying a bit!!

They dont know they're born!!

<pours a cup of tea and gets knitting out>

The Lone Gunman
6th March 2007, 08:58
You see - and yous moan on about how bad this country is!

Back in my day we got stuck in at school in order to have "some" chance of getting a job, as opposed to "absolutely no chance"! The young'uns today have it so good they actually get treats for trying a bit!!

They dont know they're born!!

<pours a cup of tea and gets knitting out>In my youth I didn't know how important the 11+ (or any other exam) was so I pissed it. Once I realised just how significant exams were in my life I started to fail them due to panic attacks. A problem I still have to this day. I have some very complex (and fragile) coping mechanisms.

kramer
6th March 2007, 09:47
you mean based on odd bins opening times?