• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sick permies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick permies

What is with martyr permies coming into work when they are sick as a dog. Some permie tool staggered in today saying he was desperately ill, had it coming out of both ends , but here he is at work, on time, breathing his disgusting germs everywhere? He gets paid to stay at home when he's sick!? Am I missing something here? I am aren't I?

Originally posted by Jawz .
    What is with martyr permies coming into work when they are sick as a dog. Some permie tool staggered in today saying he was desperately ill, had it coming out of both ends , but here he is at work, on time, breathing his disgusting germs everywhere? He gets paid to stay at home when he's sick!? Am I missing something here? I am aren't I?
    he's knobbing (or wants to) one of the secretaries
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

He's afraid his incompetence will be uncovered if he is away
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The wife's employer fires people who have been off work more than a couple of times a year so permies could be afraid of such practices.
        Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

It makes it look better when they claim a sicky and want time of to skive off work.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

They have no life outside work, their work is like their family and friends.

Comment

It makes them feel more important than they really are.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

saving on heating and electricity bills
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
                  saving on heating and electricity bills
                  Good point. This guys a fat f*cker, i reckon if we chucked him in the furnace he'd burn for days saving ££ in heating bills.

Comment

Good point. This guys a fat f*cker, i reckon if we chucked him in the furnace he'd burn for days saving ££ in heating bills.

Render him down and use the oil for lamps
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X