• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balance Transfer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balance Transfer

Do credit card companies allow balance tranasfers from say, a partners credit card to mine, or do they have to be in your name?

The latter.

Comment

The former.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry, I am not an expert on this topic

Comment

WHAT!!!!!!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

There you go, Diestl, all you need to know about balance transfers in a handful of easy posts.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Sorry, I am not an expert on this topic
              And so? Why don't you express your opinion anyway as you normally do?

Hint: you might say that balance transfers are bad for the economy and that only the state should be allow to do that, for example. For optimal results add an unverified research on house price crashes.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Ok why don't we try it, give me you're credit card number and ill see if I can transfer my balance to yours.

Comment

Working...
                X