PDA

View Full Version : t+880 days on the bench

AtW
6th March 2007, 09:59
Since I started working on SKA, this is surely more wooden work than Geppetto needed to make a good dozen of Pinocchio puppets, and probably good thousand of Sock ones :eek:

kramer
6th March 2007, 10:04
is it worth it?

AtW
6th March 2007, 10:19
Yes, chicks in the pub are loving the story.

kramer
6th March 2007, 10:23
:rollin: :rollin:

like you talk to chicks.... you mean your sister!!

DimPrawn
6th March 2007, 10:44
Since I started working on SKA, this is surely more wooden work than Geppetto needed to make a good dozen of Pinocchio puppets, and probably good thousand of Sock ones :eek:

With your .NET skills you could have earned about £300,000 in that time, met some women, been on a few good holidays, bought a nice car, a house and led a normal life.

Never mind, this time next year you will be a millionaire. :rollin:

AtW
6th March 2007, 10:47
Let's just say that I am pleased with the way things go at the moment: I am now going to eat 2 prawn sandwitches that I just made before you posted, honest! :o

Bright Spark
6th March 2007, 12:01
I've just googled 'SKA search engine' and found this link, seems
like a cool project your working on atw, i like the "rollyo", roll your own.

www.rollyo.com/andymanj/ska_and_punk_bands/ (http://www.rollyo.com/andymanj/ska_and_punk_bands/)

I typed 'atw' in the ska search engine and top band was
'Fatwas' rolled by 'backtoislam' :rollin:

DimPrawn
6th March 2007, 12:17
If you type Google into the SKA search engine, it doesn't find Google either.

HTH

andy
6th March 2007, 13:36
In the parallel universe ska is as popular as google
ask threaded

Buffoon
6th March 2007, 17:55
It's not a parallel universe, it's the real one. What you know as the universe is just a simulation I run from time to time. You should see some of the fun results we have had.

The Lone Gunman
6th March 2007, 18:14
It's not a parallel universe, it's the real one. What you know as the universe is just a simulation I run from time to time. You should see some of the fun results we have had.On that subject: I think we need a reboot. It seems a lot of identities have got mixed. I distinctly noticed Shaun managed to say something that a lot of us agreed with. SOmething has gone very wrong.

Buffoon
6th March 2007, 18:38
Every time I do a reboot during a run I mess things up. Last time I did it, this place go over run with women, and I still haven’t figured out why zeitghost turned green.

stackpole
6th March 2007, 22:48
Every time I do a reboot during a run I mess things up. Last time I did it, this place go over run with women, and I still haven’t figured out why zeitghost turned green.Are you the one who gets messages from god through his arse?

Buffoon
6th March 2007, 22:59
Are you the one who gets messages from god through his arse?
Well, don’t you have a cosmic bowel movement now and again?

Spartacus
6th March 2007, 23:02
Well, don’t you have a cosmic bowel movement now and again?
I saw stars this morning after off-loading last night's lamb jalfrezi and king prawn vindaloo combo. Does that count?

Buffoon
7th March 2007, 08:45
Yup. That's the sort of thing.

What message did God have you?

THX1139
21st March 2007, 22:16
Of the ZeitGhosts, Zeity? If you don't know what I'm talking about it's like a cult of crazed web peeps who try to control wats popular. but, you probably won't tell me anyway.... :cool:

THX1139
2nd April 2007, 21:23
i get it. that's cool.