• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kill it, cook it, eat it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill it, cook it, eat it

Anyone see it ??

No, but AtW lives it very day. Someone has to keep the rat population down
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

They slaughtered, butchered and cooked a cow in front of a live audience.

Very interesting indeeed.

Tonight - Lamb !!

BBC Three 10.30.

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit
        They slaughtered, butchered and cooked a cow in front of a live audience.
        mmmm....beef.
        Call the cops

Comment

It's not Hugh Fernly whatsisface again is it?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

quite shocking

I wasn't prepared for the shudders after stunning.

the BSE etc scanning seemed very rudimentary, no sterilisation / cross contamination procedures obvious either.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I thought I was watching this program, but it turned out I was actually watching something on Ch5 about some bint that lost 30 stone.

There was a bit where they removed a big slab of skin that weighed something like 4lbs. Nice...
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                I thought I was watching this program, but it turned out I was actually watching something on Ch5 about some bint that lost 30 stone.

There was a bit where they removed a big slab of skin that weighed something like 4lbs. Nice...
                Saw it. Totally gross. They should show that documentary to the 'larger' kids at school. Lay off the chips guys or this'll be you in fifteen years!

All that butchery and she still looked a complete mess. Poor sod.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Saw it. No problems at all.

But then again you're looking at a guy who bought and killed a chicken while trekking in the Himalayas cause he fancied some meat.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Did they make a fillet or silroin steak?

Comment

Working...
                    X