• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

V festival and SW4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V festival and SW4

Anyone going to these?

got tickets for V in Stafford.... can't wait!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I've been going to V in staffs and the Isle of Wight festivals for the past 5 years and used to go to the reading festival in my younger days, I remember seeing Nirvana there in 92' when Kurt came on in a wheelchair looking fragile and then jumped up and did a blinding show... he was a troubled soul!

So yes I will be going to V if the wife's not pregnant... still life in the old dog yet! (me that is)
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Stopped going to V - went every year between 1998 and 2005 but getting too commercial now and getting a beer is a ******* nightmare.

SW4 was cool last year although I steered clear of that c**t Judge Jules - Seb Fontain and Oakenfold were the best from what I remember, which in truth isn't a lot.

I've got tickets to IOW this year, although I may not be able to go now.
        Call the cops

Comment

Getting beer has got better in the last few years ever since they introduced the beer token system, every festival I have been to recently operate in this way now.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Yeah I was at SW4 was great until it decided to p!ss down

Comment

Working...
            X