• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Band

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Band

Yep, touting my band again.

We're playing in London on Friday 13th April at quite a respected place to play and we are ******* ace..... so if you fancy a Friday night in town AND get to meet me , let me know, and I'll send you the details.....
    Call the cops

2nd friday of the month = hair wash night sorry

and i don't live or work in London either so it would be highly unlikely anyway
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
      2nd friday of the month = hair wash night sorry

and i don't live or work in London either so it would be highly unlikely anyway
      I understand mate - I normally do my hair that night, so it's totally f**ked up my schedule too.
      Call the cops

Comment

i'm having cosmetic surgery that week and the high volume may rupture the work ....sorry maybe next time
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

what sort of music does your band make?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
            what sort of music does your band make?
            The best damn music in the west!!
            Call the cops

Comment

I will be having a nice bath that day
              sorry mate

Comment

I think it's disco

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
                  I think it's disco
                  I'd love to be in a disco band, but alas it's not we do.

The Kinks, The Jam, Radiohead kinda thing - that's more our sound.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    Yep, touting my band again.

We're playing in London on Friday 13th April at quite a respected place to play and we are ******* ace..... so if you fancy a Friday night in town AND get to meet me , let me know, and I'll send you the details.....
                    For some reason I imagine you to be a lot like Paul Kaye in It's All Gone Pete Tong. http://www.totalfilm.com/__data/asse...arieties/4.jpg

Am I close?

Comment

Working...
                    X