• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unreal Tournament?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament?

Anyone play this classic online?

Headshot

I think you mean 'Boom... head shot'

I used to, now its Xbox 360 CoD2, CoD3, GoW GRAW etc.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Blimey, the peace loving Jedi spends his spare time killing.

No guesses for my fave game. (And this time the barbarians never win)
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I play UT2004 - or do you mean the original?
        All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

The original. Seems like my version has a Keylogger built in

Comment

Used to play quite extensively around 2000. In my permie job of the time, everyone used to stay back after work each day for a while for a few rounds. Facing Worlds was a favourite map, as well as one where there was no gravity and a bunch of jump pads but I can't remember the name of that one.
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Geeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
                Used to play quite extensively around 2000. In my permie job of the time, everyone used to stay back after work each day for a while for a few rounds. Facing Worlds was a favourite map, as well as one where there was no gravity and a bunch of jump pads but I can't remember the name of that one.
                Morpheus or Plunge.

I play with a group of guys in teammatch - made a modified DM-Goatswood map with Raptors, Mantas, insane weapons around using our own custom avatars.

Top fun - waiting for UT3 this year.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                  Morpheus
                  That's the one. The Redeemer was right at the top of the map and getting up there was somewhat of an art. But if you did you could hold your position and get in plenty of kills.
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

I played this a lot a few years ago, used to work for a Market Data company called Bridge, as feild engineer, so used to clock up about 2 - 3 hours per day.....good fun !!
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X