• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My sabbatical is over ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sabbatical is over ...

Self styled "atheists" and the so called "tree-huggers" beware. I am watching.

Chico in "picking up from where I left off" mode
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Welcome back!

A good start for you would be to check this thread and tell us if what those girls do on the photo is against your non-existant God's will.
    Last edited by AtW; 6 March 2007, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Self styled "atheists" and the so called "tree-huggers" beware. I am watching.

Chico in "picking up from where I left off" mode
      Hi sasguru/luciferbox/snaw or whoever you really are.

Have fun with the CUK village idiots.

Comment

Chico, welcome back to hell - was Heaven too boring for you ?

Comment

I thought C was supposedly a figment of somebody's imagination. Oh well, real or imagination, still on my ignore list fortunately. It was probably crap.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Wow, I have just found the ignore list functionality and removed all the useless feckers on here. Problem now is there is nothing to read.

Comment

By sabbatical I assume he meant retreat.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hello chicken love: Question:

Is it possible for god to make a rock so heavy that god can not lift it?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Hello chicken love: Question:

Is it possible for god to make a rock so heavy that god can not lift it?
                  Don't be a bastard!

Comment

Damn, beat me to it ZG.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X