• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

wrong.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong.com

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6424937.stm

i would say "only in America" but this is Germany
    Coffee's for closers

Apparently this is common with siblings who are separated at birth and then meet again in adulthood.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

it wasn't so bad a few years ago in Brookside...with that fit blonde lass...

Comment

My sister's 16, with blonde hair, long legs and big tits... Would that stand up in court?
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          My sister's 16, with blonde hair, long legs and big tits... Would that stand up in court?
          i'm sure "something" would stand up in court
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

This story feels so wrong, but that could just be the morals we have inherited. I understand about the genetics and throw backs etc.... but.....

The disturbing thing is they do have a point. There is no restriction on unrelated folks who may have a disabled child.

I was also disturbed by their attitude that their kids are normal.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Reminds me of a joke I once heard:

A bloke rings up his boss and says, "Sorry, I can't come in to work today as I'm sick..."

"Well, how sick are you?" replies his boss.

"Well, put it this way, I'm in bed with my sister"

Comment

Well

Have you ever wondered why Prince Charles has such big ears?
                There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  This story feels so wrong, but that could just be the morals we have inherited. I understand about the genetics and throw backs etc.... but.....

The disturbing thing is they do have a point. There is no restriction on unrelated folks who may have a disabled child.

I was also disturbed by their attitude that their kids are normal.
                  Given that people of the same sex can be married, and cousins who are married outside the UK are allowed to stay married - I can't see how this incest law has a leg to stand on.

I too was perplexed when the parents claimed their children were fine when two have special needs.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Whoops!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread15162.html

Comment

Working...
                    X