• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

scrubber!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrubber!

Linky

She's a good looking woman and all but what a fecking high maintenance diva bitch, I don’t care what she did but its almost worth flying over just to watch her throw a tantrum.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Well she has a good body but her lips look like she is folding a tyre - doesn't do it for me.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
      Well she has a good body but her lips look like she is folding a tyre - doesn't do it for me.
      thats borderline racist.

Comment

Originally posted by churkus
        thats borderline racist.
        Don't talk tulipe!

Comment

Originally posted by churkus
          thats borderline racist.
          Mick Jagger has lips like a folding a tyre, there you go race equilibrium restored.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

And Pete Burns has enough to make new tyres for both of them.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You could stick Steve Tyler to a window by his lips.

Is he related to Mick Jagger? could be twin, long lost love child or whatever.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

"thats borderline racist."

And that is't borderline bolloxs, it's 100% bolloxs. Let me see is there a big lips race? Nope, not last time I checked. If you are linking the tendancy for a number of black people to having big lips, then I would argue

1 - there are plenty of white people with big @rsed lips
                2 - there are plenty of black girls who don't have big lips who I would happily 'do'
                3 - I am quite within my rights to not find somebody attractive because of a particular feature. So I guess that makes me featurist!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  Let me see is there a big lips race? Nope, not last time I checked.
                  However, there is a tribe with big lips:

Botocudo

Apparantly did quite well in the Olympic "Bobbing for Apples" competitions.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X