• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golden Age of the arts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Age of the arts

Mr Blair has taken some of the credit for the a 'Golden age of the arts' that we're living in.

Where the **** are they hiding it then, maybe along with all the xtra tax they have squeezed from us.

PS. I said art as in something that takes a reasonable of skill and imagination.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Surely you've seen the sheep pickled in formaldehyde or Tracy Emin's unmade bed? Beats a Breguel or Canaletto any day.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have you got a link - I would love to see how he takes credit

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
        Have you got a link - I would love to see how he takes credit

I heard it on the S.Kennedy Paper review on BBC R2 this morning. Sorry can't remember which one.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Tony Bliar taking the credit for an amazing improvement in society (ballocks, sham & spin) that had absolutely nothing to do with him (apart from the possibility he contributed to its demise in some way)???

What a surprise. I hope someone manages to instantly blast-freeze him at the exact moment a poker is rammed up his @rse, and hand him over to Dr Whatsisname to plasticise him with that expression forever, and mounts it on a plinth in Trafalgar Square for us to spit on. Deviant little sh1t. I will punch him in the face if I get the chance.

Don't get me started on art, really.

Comment

Working...
          X