• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW's SKA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW's SKA

Is really coming along.

SKA demo

The damn thing even knows next weeks winning lottery numbers.

Well, it doesn't know who I am so that's a non-starter.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

It does not know who is threaded either.

Compare this with real SKA: here, #1 match is not just threaded's webtulipe, but also one of his famous two beemers

What the egg heads at MIT and other Ivory Towers won't get is that people won't be typing nice sentences that they can parse - couple of keywords is maximum you going to get, and giving just one answer out of few millions is rubbish: stay tuned for major upcoming SKA update...
      Last edited by AtW; 7 March 2007, 22:29.

Comment

I got so many of these I gave up

===> midlands weather tomorrow

I did not understand the word "midlands". Please try using a different word.
        www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Compare this with real SKA: here, #1 match is not just threaded's webtulipe, but also one of his famous two beemers

What the egg heads at MIT and other Ivory Towers won't get is that people won't be typing nice sentences that they can parse - couple of keywords is maximum you going to get, and giving just one answer out of few millions is rubbish: stay tuned for major upcoming SKA update...
          I come number one on SKA, as I do on Google (first 5 returns), Yahoo, Lycos, Jeeves, Excite and numerous others. That all relates to Plan B of cousre which is the whole point.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

SKA hmmmm
            "test please delete" =
            Error: Index 'mainindex170206' search failed due to: enforced timeout
            Error: Index 'old_dynaidx' search failed due to: enforced timeout
            Error: Index 'fresh3' search failed due to: enforced timeout
            Error: Index 'fresh1' search failed due to: enforced timeout
            Error: Index 'fresh2' search failed due to: enforced timeout
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Still quite poor - even on something it was designed for:

SKA: 19251

Google: 1300000
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Phrase search is very slow, this will get upgrade around April time, right now I work on super-mega-update that I call "Babylon-5"...

Comment

How did you manage to index one of my sites?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Because I am awesome?

Comment

Working...
                    X