• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye Celtic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Celtic

I thought you were hard done to.
    Two good penalty claims ignored there.

You never looked like scoring otherwise though. Good build up work but you were never getting past the defence.
    It was only a matter of time before Milan put one on target.

It is always a shame to see a home nations side go out.
    Better luck next time.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Well,
    over the course of the two legs it is hard to argue against the fact that Milan looked like the classier team. No surprise when you look at their squad mind you. The annoying thing is that had we been given either of the 2 penalty claims and scored last night then Milan would have needed to score twice, and they only managed that once in 3 and a half hours. Still, going out at the same stage as the holders, runners-up, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Lyon shows decent progress for us. Ho hum, at least we have a great chance of doing the domestic double over the next few weeks and then having another stab at the CL next season with hopefully a strengthened squad.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman

apart from arsen*l
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman

Better luck next time.
        Hi Shaun.

Lyon-Roma 0-2

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Yep, two genuine penalty claims. Not sure how the ref missed either as he was right there, but over the piece we didn't deserve it.

Glad we actually came and played a bit yesterday, the first game was a bit one sided and I'd happy we can go out with our heads held high.

We just lacked that bit of class in the final third, everything else looks good and we're a young team with a bright future. Wonder how long before the big league agents come sniffing for Boric, he is absolute quality. Strachan seems to be getting better at this level too, had my doubts at first but he's starting to convince me.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
          X