• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm getting away.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting away.....

.....well I wanted a break away for the weekend.....so going to Marrakech next Friday for a long weekend....and the best part is I'm working this Saturday and the money from that will pay for everything, inc. spending money with some left over......anyone else been there ??
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    .....well I wanted a break away for the weekend.....so going to Marrakech next Friday for a long weekend....and the best part is I'm working this Saturday and the money from that will pay for everything, inc. spending money with some left over......anyone else been there ??

yeah I popped there last weekend. It was a bit pikey for my tastes.
    I think I'll just head to the Maldeves this weekend though - I fancy something low key
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I did Majorca for a day many years ago
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

You do like talking about how much money/assets you have don't you?

Marrakesh is rubbish - Holland is nice this time of year, particularly Eindhoven.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

Marrakesh is rubbish - Holland is nice this time of year, particularly Eindhoven.
          thats because I'm a Gooner, and your......not.....
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

loads and loads and loads a
            money money money

ah I'm only joshing gooner - you know I love ya
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

thats because I'm a Gooner, and your......not.....
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                loads and loads and loads a
                money money money

ah I'm only joshing gooner - you know I love ya
                u too SA
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Every time I've been to Holland (always Amsterdam) at least one of us has been robbed or mugged... maybe its the area we tend to gravitate towards
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    Every time I've been to Holland (always Amsterdam) at least one of us has been robbed or mugged... maybe its the area we tend to gravitate towards

done Amsterdan, no problems, the girls in the windows make me laugh because they say they can give receipts that look like taxi recipts so you can have a shag on expenses !! €50 a go, me and two mates thought couldn't pursuade any of them to take three of us at once though, they'd only do two....it was very funny....
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X