• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My late lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My late lunch

... will not be revealed today.

you gonna wait until tomorrow to poo it out then?

what a strange thing to want to do.

mind you i did try that once at glastonbury (the loos were a shocking state) until i was more afeared of the inevitable mess in my trousers...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      you gonna wait until tomorrow to poo it out then?

what a strange thing to want to do.

mind you i did try that once at glastonbury (the loos were a shocking state) until i was more afeared of the inevitable mess in my trousers...
      I managed three days at V2000 which is amazing, considering I average at least two (paid) dumps per day
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

This is a fact I only learnt about you fellas recently - that yous poo loads of times a day!

I think the average is 4 EO - you might want to get yourself checked out...sounds like you have a blockage

Girls do it once, and sometimes once every 2 days.

Ahhh - its nice to share these things eh?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          This is a fact I only learnt about you fellas recently - that yous poo loads of times a day!

I think the average is 4 EO - you might want to get yourself checked out...sounds like you have a blockage

Girls do it once, and sometimes once every 2 days.

Ahhh - its nice to share these things eh?
          Charming
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

"Girls do it once, and sometimes once every 2 days."

Unlike you SA we like to go in small dumps. I think you may find thats why you're toilet is always blocked.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

Unlike you SA we like to go in small dumps. I think you may find thats why you're toilet is always blocked.
              How small are we talking? Cadbury's miniatures small? Milky Way small?

I dont do like thick curly wurly sized ones! They're more like mars bars.

Ewwww, why the frick are we talking about this?!! - think I've just put myself off chocolate forever
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

That's probably because the girlie wiping technique is to wind half the roll round their hand each time. Most guys just take two or three sheets and fold them. (Not that I'm an expert, mind - at other peoples' technique anyway )
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                  That's probably because the girlie wiping technique is to wind half the roll round their hand each time. Most guys just take two or three sheets and fold them. (Not that I'm an expert, mind - at other peoples' technique anyway )

Yeah - and that's why you bloke all have skid marks all over the place, cause yous just leave your tulip hanging there!!
                  Yous are utter mingers!!
                  Take the time to clean the area properly people - even if if does mean using half the roll!!!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I caught my wife having a piss in the toilet the other day - it was like a scene out of War of the Worlds - she was hovering over the toilet blasting a yellow death ray of urine into the bowl armed with huge wads of trailing loopaper in both hands.

A scene I'll never forget...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X