• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Police

Oh yes - got my tickets for Twickenham.

Get in.
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

Get in.

Eh?

Whats cricket got to do with the police?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Eh?

Cricket? WTF are you talking about??
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Eh?

Silly girl, that's where they play golf.

Comment

Get in.
          and you accuse me of acting like a 40 year old!
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            and you accuse me of acting like a 40 year old!
            Yep!

But to make me feel young, I'm gonna be off my tits on acid when I go there!
            Call the cops

Comment

I'll assume SA's post was irony.

Seeing a band along with 70,000 others is not fun. If they had done a residence at Brixton then that may have been better.

Enjoy it though...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Yep!

But to make me feel young, I'm gonna be off my tits on acid when I go there!
                You'll be the only one, everyone else will be drinking Olvaltine wearing their slippers
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                  I'll assume SA's post was irony.

Seeing a band along with 70,000 others is not fun. If they had done a residence at Brixton then that may have been better.

Enjoy it though...

The only time it is fun is when you're in a field and complete strangers are passing round spliff's and you have no idea what’s in it, I saw the strokes at v one year and it was one of the best nights of my life, my misses and mates found me wrapped in a blanket sat against ice cream van with a big smiley face and vacant eye's top night.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Ah yes, festivals of course are a different beast. I'm talking about stadium tours, or even arena tours which, generally, are soulless places...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X