• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funny names!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny names!

My web mail service lists the people who developed the site, on the page going into my inbox.....one of them is called Chung-Kie Tung

Makes me p*ss myself everytime I check my mail

I also had a meeting with Mr Elephant at my last gig still makes me laugh but then, I always think people who are named after things are very funny

A also couldn't help myself but laugh at the Gays, who were recently aquitted of murderring their foster child. Mr I Gay and Mrs A Gay Poor bast*rds! Like they haven't sufferred enough! Crown verses the Gays
    The pope is a tard.

You need to get out more.

Comment

one of my nicknames at school was Mao Tse Tung after I enticed a girlfriend to my bedroom to see my mice. The rest you can guess
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

spare a thought for Mr Dick Monster

Comment

I used to see a 'Mr Gotobed' in the system!

...a bit lame, used to make me smile tho...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            You need to get out more.
            Hmmm - I dont think thats possible actually.

Maybe we can compromise and just have you grow a sense of humour other than just finding yourself funny instead? Easier all round then.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

At GSK there was a Tom Bollock on their mail system
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 16 February 2022, 15:11.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

At my current place there is somebody with the surname Arsenault. If an astronaught explores space where does this guy explore
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Anyone who's worked for Direct Line will know of the policyholder

Mr Urec Unt

Honestly!

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I once worked with an guy called Chuck Berry. American of course.
                    He seemed surprised we found it funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X