• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gross Annual Income

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gross Annual Income

All this talk of money, what do you rekon the average contractor makes a year?

Who cares? What matters is what you make, that it is going up rather than down and that it meets your needs and wants.

HTH
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

(£500 x 1.175)*220 days = £129,250. Purely as an average. I'm not earning this, but would like to...
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

but also you have to count out goings....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Including people resting and those earning small - I would estimate 50-60k average.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
            (£500 x 1.175)*220 days = £129,250. Purely as an average. I'm not earning this, but would like to...
            And the fact that the 17.5% in this equation isn't your money it's the governments.

Comment

Which just goes to prove that some people think they can keep the VAT.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What the feck is gross average income? Are you looking for Ltd turnover or Ltd gross profit or personal gross income?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

INCOME not turnover for feck sake, ok a better idea would be what do you take home a month.

Maybe I meant net income
                  Last edited by Diestl; 9 March 2007, 14:52.

Comment

in that case, that's easy - 10k p\a

Comment

Working...
                    X