• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's quiet out there...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's quiet out there...

...too quiet

What time do all you loafers start in the morning?

I'm in before 7 but I actually attempt to get some work done before the force of the WWW takes hold.

Comment

I start at 6:30 - but start on user issues firsat. Not sure why - anyone would think they pay my wages or something.

Comment

I start at 9. Unlike the other two, I do not like early mornings and have a life.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          I start at 9. Unlike the other two, I do not like early mornings and have a life.
          it all depends what time you leave. I finish at 4pm - will stay later if an issue but have not done that for many months now. I am home at 4:45 so get to go for a walk with the kids.

Comment

Usually in at 06:45 & home by 16:00

HTH
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
              it all depends what time you leave. I finish at 4pm - will stay later if an issue but have not done that for many months now. I am home at 4:45 so get to go for a walk with the kids.
              In by 8 and leave at 4, I hope you are on an hourly rate !? Get up at 6:30, out the door by 6:50, every 5 minutes extra in bed or faffing costs me dearly in traffic jams.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
                In by 8 and leave at 4, I hope you are on an hourly rate !? Get up at 6:30, out the door by 6:50, every 5 minutes extra in bed or faffing costs me dearly in traffic jams.
                Me too. When I'm onsite I'm up by 5:30, out by 6:00, in by 07:00 or so - just to beat the worst of the M25 western section.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  Last post Sunday 22:45, nest post Monday 08:20

I rest my case m'lud - I'm surprised you have time to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Me too. When I'm onsite I'm up by 5:30, out by 6:00, in by 07:00 or so - just to beat the worst of the M25 western section.
                    I use this section as well - it occurs to me that the only way to alleviate congestion is to prohibit HGV's from the motorway system between peak hours of 06:30 - 08:30 & 16:00 - 18:00
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X