• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 and Chargable Expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 and Chargable Expenses

I promise this will be my last question (for today!)

Just finalising the conditions with my first client. The proposal is basically for 30 days consultancy (with the proposal going down to the level of x days for these activities producing this deliverable). I've defined the contents of the proposal as the client really didn't know what to do next and the engagement is to get hem back on track.

Within the proposal I have stated the daily rate "plus expenses", not exceeding £y per day. The client has accepted this. Would this "plus expenses" be in my favour if the IR35 police came knocking?

30 Days

croggy - if its for 30 days IR35 isn't an issue - I remember them saying that they ignore contracts less than one month

Comment

Re: 30 Days

Agree. Have seen that too.

Comment

Working...
      X