• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Hate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hate

Agents far more than I dislike contractors (even the ones on this board ). They are stupid, self important and patronising.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Agents far more than I dislike contractors (even the ones on this board ). They are stupid, self important and patronising.
    The only agents I hate are those on PSL's... and then it's really the clueless client who I should really be hating
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

And their bad points?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        And their bad points?
        they eat babies
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Most of the agents I've had have been ok actually, but they are a small % of the ones who I speak to on a daily basis. Most of the ones who call are just complete feckless morons.

I've only ever worked with 2 agents who have really really impressed me, and they've both been lasses!
          Vaneeta from Maximus (she's now moved on to a different company, cant remember which).
          And Kirsten from Catch Recruitment.

Both of them (especially Vaneeta) were absolutely 100% spot on.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Should'nt that be "Snatch recruitment?"
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I must admint most agents I've come across have been quite supportive, a couple were useless and one bloke I swear couldn't tell his @rse from his elbow even with the aid of an instruction book.

Comment

Should'nt that be "Snatch recruitment?"
                How old are you?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Most of the agents I've had have been ok actually, but they are a small % of the ones who I speak to on a daily basis. Most of the ones who call are just complete feckless morons.

I've only ever worked with 2 agents who have really really impressed me, and they've both been lasses!
                  Vaneeta from Maximus (she's now moved on to a different company, cant remember which).

Kirsten's alright, despite her lisp...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Are you sure you just didn't fancy a bit of 3 way mutual 'bean flicking'?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X