• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye.

I've had enough on here - just wanted to check out properly and say bye to some of the people who've made me laugh along the way.

I guess you'll know if I love you or not (I'll have either said a number of times, or I'll have taken genuine interest in you over the last few months).

I wish you the best of luck in the future - especially those of you who are having problems at the moment.

I've always been shocked by some of the views I've heard on this board regarding the way some of you see certain groups of people, but some of the stuff I've heard today has just sickened me.
    I wouldn't dream of spending time with people with those views in the real world, so I dont want to spend any more of my time with them on here.

SallyAnne.
    The pope is a tard.

Why leave...? Been here a while and I tend to ignore what I don't like... there are some good posters / lurkers on here, and the advice in the other forums is generally good quality too...
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I agree with you SA, there are a whole bunch of homophobic racist idiots on here - more than I'd have thought to be honest. I always assumed most contractors would be at least reasonably educated - this is obviously not the case. I expect The Sun is the rag of choice for many as it is the only paper that has words with few enough syllables for them to understand and can tell them how to think.

Anyway, I tend to ignore the offensive threads, and threads started by particular posters because I know they're going to be full of ignorant drivel.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Oh Dear

SA. Appears to be have been feeding the trolls and they've taken a large chunk out of her. I'm very surprised she fell for that.

EO/Andy/Jawz - aren't they all the same person? I always assumed they were by their lack of intelligence and knob jokes.

John Galt I'm surprised at and Bagpiss is a reknowned piss-taker.

Must be the time of the month.

Now.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I've had enough on here - just wanted to check out properly and say bye to some of the people who've made me laugh along the way.

I guess you'll know if I love you or not (I'll have either said a number of times, or I'll have taken genuine interest in you over the last few months).

I wish you the best of luck in the future - especially those of you who are having problems at the moment.

I've always been shocked by some of the views I've heard on this board regarding the way some of you see certain groups of people, but some of the stuff I've heard today has just sickened me.
          I wouldn't dream of spending time with people with those views in the real world, so I dont want to spend any more of my time with them on here.

SallyAnne.
          I've lost track of the amount of times ATW said he was never coming back
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

better idea... PM me your password & I'll post for you (it'll be our little secret)

Comment

I wish all of you would leave and let me enjoy CUK on my own in peace.

SA -

Comment

Talking of feckless fkwits.

Hello Dim.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I expect the admin will be along shortly to slap wrists & post a warning

Comment

I'd be sorry to see you go Sal. Always enjoyed your posts! You copped a lot of flak (unfairly imho) but seemed more than capable to brush it off.

Comment

Working...
                    X