• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling Threaded...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Threaded...

...are you busy old boy?

Not particularly, doing some doco for a client. It's a bit windy out by the pool, but lovely and sunny, so I'm sat just inside with the patio doors open.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Not particularly, doing some doco for a client. It's a bit windy out by the pool, but lovely and sunny, so I'm sat just inside with the patio doors open.
      Are you back in Roskilde?

I may need a CE chap to do an audit on a project in Karlslunde. How far is that from you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Are you back in Roskilde?

I may need a CE chap to do an audit on a project in Karlslunde. How far is that from you?
        Nah, still on Gran Canaria. Don't intend to be back for a good few weeks yet.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Nah, still on Gran Canaria. Don't intend to be back for a good few weeks yet.
          OK, have fun.

PM me when you get back. We may still need to send in a SWAT team.

Comment

Working...
          X