• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greece

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greece

I was thinking about shooting over there this year but then I found out that they invented gayness.

So I'm steering well clear now, the mucky buggers.
    Call the cops

Yeah - it's probably catching
    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      I was thinking about shooting over there this year but then I found out that they invented gayness.
      If you can shoot that far, well, I hardly know what to say.

Comment

Greece is the word.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Mmmm Lesbos

Comment

...ah really I might go there, nothing like f***ing a man ocasionally.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
              ...ah really I might go there, nothing like f***ing a man ocasionally.
              have you been reading gay books?

they've turned you mate, and now you turn men over.
              Call the cops

Comment

why go to greece
                Al Gordo is screwing everyone right here

Comment

Hit it one Freaky, I used to be 100% straight but I mistakenly purchased a gay mag a few years back. Hey ho
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
                    Hit it one Freaky, I used to be 100% straight but I mistakenly purchased a gay mag a few years back. Hey ho
                    Phew, it's lucky I never watched that show queer as folk, otherwise I'd be gay too.

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course - some of my best mates are gay - we're just friends though.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X