• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone ever been bitten by a Hedgehog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever been bitten by a Hedgehog

I havn't

is it true that they put dog food in the garden to tempt them out ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

my dog found one curled up while out for a walk, she stuck her nose right in there and then the hedgehog moved. Mutt performed a perfect vertical takeoff of about 4 feet while making a strange yelping sound. funiest thing I've ever seen.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I accidently kicked one under a moving car on my way home from the pub late one evening.

It *WAS* dark!
      I *WAS* pissed!
      It *WAS* an accident!

Comment

did you throw your arms up and shout goal?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
          I havn't

is it true that they put dog food in the garden to tempt them out ?
          :
          no. i did catch a hedgehog once but it just rolled up.
          and
          yes

i caught a mole once and he did bite me.

Comment

I spent a few weeks working on a farm picking potatoes when I was a kid. Well, riding on the machine that picked them and sorted them anyway. The main bit of the job seemed to be to rescue the moles that came up with the spuds.

They were very cute, suprisingly strong and *very* bolshey. Gloves were a definate requirement for handling the little buggers.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
            X