• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

managed services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

managed services

ive had an email from this mob called Gain saying they are not one of the managed service companys everyones talking about and if i go with them I will be outside ir35 and can go through one of there complant solutions.Im confused now cos i thoght that these types of companys couldnt carry on as before. Any help accepted on this guys
    sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

You don't mean Giant do you? I've never heard of Gain?

Cannot see how they can guarantee that you will outside IR35, probably an umbrella operation, which pays less than if caught by ir35??
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

They have jumped on the bandwagon after the new legislation, it will probably be the expense model employed by parasol et al(you are an employee of the umbrella and the site that you work on is considered the temporary workplace hence you can claim employee type expenses). I have seen them advertising with an image of the Grim Reaper, they should in my limited opinion be avoided.

Comment

Working...
      X