• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urgh - that time again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgh - that time again!

I've only got 2 weeks left on this gig, so I've had to post my CV on Jobsite.

Time to be nice to pimps again
    The pope is a tard.

For a minute I thought you were talking about something else entirely ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
      For a minute I thought you were talking about something else entirely ...

I know I share too much from time to time, but even I wouldn't go that far!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

No chance of extension?

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
          No chance of extension?

nah, the actual project is finished in 2 weeks, not just my contract.

We're handing everything over to the IT department, who have no budget for contractors, and a load of permies who are keen to be trained in my skills, so I've got no chance unfortunately.
          Its a shame like - I've loved this gig.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
          X