• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone ever been chased by a stalker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever been chased by a stalker

?

I have before - she was a psycho, bought inappropriately expensive gifts and insisted on trying to date me when I was with another lass. Hated having to give the gifts back but had to send a message. Still called incessantly and send lewd txts for months afterwards.

Another friend of mine has had 2 stalkers in the last year. One stood outside his house for hours until he opened the window and told her to F off. Another left him 38 missed calls in a single morning.

I have had a stalker, but not as bad as camping outside the house. Just loads of txts.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yep - some american nutter bird I met in richmond last year - one casual **** later, and I'm inundated with texts, calls etc....in the end I had to reply to her and tell her to get the **** out of my life.

She took the hint. Eventually
      Call the cops

Comment

So when you woke up was there a wet sticky patch between your legs ?

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          Yep - some american nutter bird I met in richmond last year - one casual **** later, and I'm inundated with texts, calls etc....in the end I had to reply to her and tell her to get the **** out of my life.

She took the hint. Eventually

er, a friend wants to know if you have her phone number

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            er, a friend wants to know if you have her phone number

Sorry mate, can't help you with that one.

However, if you go to the Angel & Star in richmond, look for a pissed up blonde septic called Kate - she'll be happy to oblige.
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
              ?

I have before - she was a psycho, bought inappropriately expensive gifts and insisted on trying to date me when I was with another lass. Hated having to give the gifts back but had to send a message. Still called incessantly and send lewd txts for months afterwards.

Another friend of mine has had 2 stalkers in the last year. One stood outside his house for hours until he opened the window and told her to F off. Another left him 38 missed calls in a single morning.

Perhaps you guys simply have the unenviable knack of attacting the completely unhinged of the female world. Why didn't you tell them you work in IT. I find that usually puts women off instantly (together with my long story about my spatula collection)

Comment

Met a guy in a lift once. Next thing I knew I had flowers to the office and phone calls to my direct dial. It was not nice at all.

I still see him about now. He's been known to shout at me from his car window so I have to just ignore him
                Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyBabe
                  Met a guy in a lift once. Next thing I knew I had flowers to the office and phone calls to my direct dial. It was not nice at all.

I still see him about now. He's been known to shout at me from his car window so I have to just ignore him
                  I thought you were a geezer?
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                    you guys simply have the unenviable knack of attacting the completely unhinged of the female world.
                    I completely and utterly agree. Perhaps they see us as mad enough to deal with them? Or relate to them? I've always attracted women on the 'bonkers' side of life. Great s3x though.

Comment

Working...
                    X