• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Myth 3: A cows deadly pump!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myth 3: A cows deadly pump!

Is it true that cow pumps are worse for the environment than cars?

I think I heard that on the ever factual Richard and Judy!

Last edited by SallyAnne; 14 March 2007, 12:30.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Is it true that cow pumps are worse than the environment than cars?

How does one operate a cow pump?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Then you have the "sasguru" pump. His gob. Emitting more hot air than the average bovine without the charisma to match.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Is it true that cow pumps are worse than the environment than cars?

WTF is a cow pump? is this more of your northern speak "like"?
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          How does one operate a cow pump?

No - a cow's pump. The pump, from a cow!

Farting, gas, letting one off, blowing a nasty, satans wind, etc etc
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

No - a cow's pump. The pump, from a cow!

Farting, gas, letting one off, blowing a nasty, satans wind, etc etc

I thinks she's on about guffing to youse southern gits

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Blowing a nasty
              I thought that was what your sort did behind a nightclub, at kicking out time, in exchange for a WKD Blue or something equally classy...
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Dunno but probably. a) Worldwide must be far more cows than cars. b) It contains methane not CO2

What I keep saying. Cows should have little power stations fitted to their bottoms that charge battery packs on their backs which you can then put in your electric car. Or you just put wheels and a motor on the cow.

PS ON the other hand cows do not go at 70mph so may not generate so much waste.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  I thought that was what your sort did behind a nightclub, at kicking out time, in exchange for a WKD Blue or something equally classy...
                  Ah bless you - you know fine well it was for a packet of crisps, but you tried to make me sound classy by saying it was for a bottle of WKD.

Thanks hun xx

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Ah bless you - you know fine well it was for a packet of crisps, but you tried to make me sound classy by saying it was for a bottle of WKD.

Thanks hun xx

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X