• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming on Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming on Mars

Global warming on Mars

What's the solution before the CO2 caps melt flooding
    the martian landscap ith liquid CO2 ?

Higher taxes ?

My suggestion is to introduce a browny/orange tax on martian exploration buggies.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 14 March 2007, 12:33.
    I'm alright Jack

Before reading the post content I thought it was an idea for the title of a new and thrilling TV Drama series...
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Global warming on Mars has only started since Earth Men started to send those polluting rockets to Mars. Rockets should be taxed for Mars carbon offsetting.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Tax the martians, those green slimey bas***

Comment

Mars used to be a thriving prosperous planet before they ignored the warnings and burnt their own atmosphere.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
            Global warming on Mars

Higher taxes ?

My suggestion is to introduce a browny/orange tax on martian exploration buggies.
            No worries about flooding, Blaster - CO2 sublimes.

It's still a greenhouse gas though, so yes, why should those martian barstards get away without extra taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              Tax the martians, those green slimey bas***
              Say what you like about them greenies, you can’t argue against them having natural rhythm.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Ban Electric Cars

Originally posted by BlasterBates
                Global warming on Mars

Higher taxes ?

If just two mars buggies can cause this much global warming we should ban electric cars from Earth immediately. Millions of petrol-drive cars haven't caused anything like the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  Say what you like about them greenies, you can’t argue against them having natural rhythm.
                  H.G Wells "No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own"

I think you will find they copied us by studying afro/american men working on the chain gangs.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                    They can't fecking swim though, can they?

Comment

Working...
                    X