• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robinson Crusoe - Global Warming Shock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinson Crusoe - Global Warming Shock

It happen'd one Day about Noon going towards my Boat, I was exceedingly surpriz'd with the Print of a Man's naked Foot on the Shore, which was very plain to be seen in the Sand: I stood like one Thunder-struck, or as if I had seen an Apparition; I listen'd, I look'd round me, I could hear nothing, nor see any Thing, I went up to a rising Ground to look farther, I went up the Shore and down the Shore, but it was all one, I could see no other Impression but that one, I went to it again to see if there were any more, and to observe if it might not be my Fancy; but there was no Room for that, for there was exactly the very Print of a Foot, Toes, Heel, and every Part of a Foot; how it came thither, I knew not, nor could in the least imagine. I checked my bible 'SASGuru GW for idiots' and there was the answer: a carbon footprint had come to my island.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

what? haven't you read ' global warming for dummies' ?

Comment

Robinson Crusoe was sexist a racist. There should be an updated version where Robinson Crusoe meets Friday and has a gay relationship.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X