• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

el Gordo as leader

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

el Gordo as leader

[We need in-line images back.]

Your comments please on this picture
    Drivel is my speciality

Originally posted by Buffoon

"Look at me, I'm a fat sweaty c**t with a lazy jaw"
    Call the cops

Comment

I quite like how he is being 'improved' for the cameras. Somebody should tell them about the benefits (or lack of) to be gained from turd polishing - and he is one effing big turd. But with the other option being Miliband!!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon

I think Gordo would love us all to wear a top with "Tell us where to go" simply to give him the opportunity to reply "**** off"

Is it conceivable that we are looking at a PM whose clearly had a complete personality bypass.

Does anyone remeber Gordo twenty odd yers ago (and still with that irritating jaw-jerk) campaiging in the general election to get rid of "weapons of death" in favour of spending more on social services? I do. He was just playing the sop to the CND and now he's decided trident is cool. The blokes a ******* hypocrite, but so aren't all politicians.

Oh, and what woman in their right mind would find this man attractive and want to marry him and breed from him. Urrrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Oh, and what woman in their right mind would find this man attractive and want to marry him and breed from him. Urrrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Power always corrupts sound judgement

Comment

So, if El Gord prince of darkness is/was a lover of the cock, who with?

Comment

The red head behind him looks so happy. Probably because she has close up view of his fat lardy @rse.

Comment

brown hanging with his homies - or should that be homos?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                X