• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Superpowers - todays non-mortgage/IT/money/gloabal waming thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superpowers - todays non-mortgage/IT/money/gloabal waming thread

I've been watching that show Heroes on the SciFi channel.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
    Call the cops

To find out what happens next. Bloody NBC has put the show on hold again.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

why do they do that...

roll on the next series of dexter..

my special power.... DIY power where i can do everything around the house during bench time super quick so i can get on with just lounging without the wife on my back
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Mine would have to be selcetive invisibility.

I could get up to some serious mischief.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          I've been watching that show Heroes on the SciFi channel.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Ah its absolutley brilliant Heroes isn't it? We've downloaded the whole of series one and are nearly finished it -it rocks!1

Not as much as that thing we watched the other week though...ah crap what was it called, the something room.
          About objects having special powers - thats was great! "Look out, he has a comb!"

Anyway - I'd quite like the learning power (like the waitress - oh, yous might not have seen her yet eh?)
          Last edited by SallyAnne; 15 March 2007, 12:13.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I would like the 'Define table structure' special power so that my databases were always spot on and the structure would morph into shape when the project manager dropped a pan-cracker on me

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We have to wait until the 23 April before NBC broadcast the next episode.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

To be able to see anywhere I wanted and transport myself instantly anywhere I wanted. Spy on Blair and Brownstuff, wait till they are alone, materialise behind them, blast 'em with a shotgun, transport back home.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  Mine would have to be selcetive invisibility.

I could get up to some serious mischief.
                  You could sneak into banks to steel money and have a pervy look in women’s changing rooms... if we were honest I think all men would choose that power
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    You could sneak into banks to steel money and have a pervy look in women’s changing rooms... if we were honest I think all men would choose that power
                    Well you might then need the superpower to be able to toss yourself off at lightening speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X