• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P*** up and brewery spring to mind

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P*** up and brewery spring to mind

Olympics set to cost over £9bn

From £2.4bn in under a year

It gets worse

The figure did not include tax, but the anticipated £840m tax bill would be met from central government funds, she said.
    So remind me again, where exactly do "central government funds" come from?

Money-go-rounds only serve to make you dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box

They are putting in a raid on lottery funds to the detriment of local sports clubs and charities.

Taxes also.

Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer
        They are putting in a raid on lottery funds to the detriment of local sports clubs and charities.

Taxes also.

Of course.
        And I bet we don't even get a complementary ticket each.

Comment

And I bet we don't even get a complementary ticket each.
          No.

I bet a number of MP's will though.

Comment

in what world can you underestimate on this scale? why is it everything this lot touches turns to poo
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Here you go LB - Brown to sell student debts

Comment

Well you can bet your bottom dollar that if Tessa Jowell says the estimated cost has trebled to more than £9bn, it will actually cost about £20bn.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                  My head's spinning now.

Comment

Well you can bet your bottom dollar that if Tessa Jowell says the estimated cost has trebled to more than £9bn, it will actually cost about £20bn.

LB - I have no small concern that you may well be correct there.

Comment

Working...
                    X