• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone on here ever been whipped on the bum with a scented bootlace ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on here ever been whipped on the bum with a scented bootlace ?

I havn't

But I did once go out with a bird who said 'I bet you have a very firm hand'

took several hints before I realised she wanted to be beaten like a gong. Very scarey in a horney sort of way.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Did she chose to do that or was she born that way?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      I havn't

But I did once go out with a bird who said 'I bet you have a very firm hand'

took several hints before I realised she wanted to be beaten like a gong. Very scarey in a horney sort of way.

A bird stuck her thumb up my arse while I was sh*gging her. To this day, I'm still not sure if I enjoyed it or not.
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        A bird stuck her thumb up my arse while I was sh*gging her. To this day, I'm still not sure if I enjoyed it or not.

You fecking loved it

Comment

I wouldn't say no. With my looks I can't afford to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer
            You fecking loved it
            I think I did to be honest - the fact that I'd been after the bird for ages and finally got hold of her meant I'd have pretty much been up for anything really.
            Call the cops

Comment

I think I did to be honest - the fact that I'd been after the bird for ages and finally got hold of her meant I'd have pretty much been up for anything really.

You blokes have got a g-spot up there which, when found, make yous howl like willderbeasts.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

a thumb is a bit much isn't it??? she sounds like a east end kind of girl!
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  You blokes have got a g-spot up there which, when found, make yous howl like willderbeasts.

Now look what you did - you made me spill my coffee and everyone around me thinks I'm mad as a hatter coz I guffaw to myself.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did you put in a thumd recce yourself freakyD?

Comment

Working...
                    X