• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How women can score big with men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just reading through the famous Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. It's a pretty good read really, wish I'd read it years ago. Loads of relevant stuff, but the section How women can score big with men really gets me. My Top 5 taken from the book:

1. He makes a mistake & she doesn't say "I told you so".
    2. He disappoints her and she doesn't punish him.
    3. He gets lost while driving, but she says "We would never have seen this beautiful sunset if we had taken the direct route"
    4. When he asks her to do something and she says yes AND stays in a good mood.
    5. She really enjoys having sex with him.

Inspired stuff: the ex should have read this (on the other hand, maybe not, else I wouldn't have recovered my sanity )
    "My God, it's huge!!"

What a load of crap 1 to 4 are.

If you spend your entire life biting your tongue to ease your mans ego, you are NEVER going to do number 5! Ever!

Say what you feel, call him a ****** when he's been one, accept that he'll occasionally tell you to "p*ss off you annoying cow", fight whenever you fancy it, and number 5 happens twice a day for the rest of your life with no problems at all.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

If you spend your entire life biting your tongue to ease your mans ego, you are NEVER going to do number 5! Ever!

Say what you feel, call him a ****** when he's been one, accept that he'll occasionally tell you to "p*ss off you annoying cow", fight whenever you fancy it, and number 5 happens twice a day for the rest of your life with no problems at all.
      Now now, S-A: Your response should have been something like: "I don't like what is being said here, I'm having a hard day, I know this is not the fault of my man. I need him to understand what I'm feeling".

Good eh?
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

6. Stick your thumb up his @rse.

Comment

totally fecking agree with you SA!!! why the hell should I keep quiet when he's being an @rsehole... in fact yeah why the hell am I putting up with it?!

(wish my bloke was interested in twice a day!!)
          "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by janey
            totally fecking agree with you SA!!! why the hell should I keep quiet when he's being an @rsehole... in fact yeah why the hell am I putting up with it?!

(wish my bloke was interested in twice a day!!)

Oh no - if he doesn't want sex twice a day, then maybe HE'S biting his tongue!!!
            You'd best sit him down tonight and have a real heart to heart with him about every little detail - they love that
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh no - if he doesn't want sex twice a day, then maybe HE'S biting his tongue!!!
              You'd best sit him down tonight and have a real heart to heart with him about every little detail - they love that
              We will give you it twice a day or more, as long as we don't have to talk about it. Less talk a lot more action is required.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

he's never wanted it twice a day... that was my first gripe (of many) with him. He's said that if he gets it once a day then he's more than happy he's not bothered about having it any more than that.... to be honest I get the feeling he'd be happy with once a week! stoopid sex drive

ah well it's not forever... sent off my Oz migration application at lunch, with any luck this time next year I'll have already have been in Oz for a few months! yougn free, single and lots of muscley men to bash over the head and drag back to my boudoir
                "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

he's never wanted it twice a day... that was my first gripe (of many) with him. He's said that if he gets it once a day then he's more than happy he's not bothered about having it any more than that.... to be honest I get the feeling he'd be happy with once a week! stoopid sex drive

ah well it's not forever... sent off my Oz migration application at lunch, with any luck this time next year I'll have already have been in Oz for a few months! yougn free, single and lots of muscley men to bash over the head and drag back to my boudoir

Ah good for you mate!!!! I bet you're really excited

When will you hear? Does it really take a year?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

Now, you're either pig feckin ugly or a sadist. Which one?

Btw, a tip you should know about men. We don't care how ugly you are, honest. We'll still shag you.

Comment

Working...
                    X