• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moët et Chandon Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moët et Chandon Poll

What do you say?
    Moët (mō-way)
    52.17%
    Moët (mo-wett)
    21.74%
    Neither, I'm more Cristal!
    26.09%

Originally posted by Goya
    What do you say?
    just say no.
    Call the cops

Comment

veuve is better -

Comment

Krug, please...
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

bollinger

Comment

Champagne is the most over rated drink going - it's only nice when you mix it with Guinness. And columbian marching powder.

Or so I've heard.
            Call the cops

Comment

Jesus - why ruin a pint of guinness?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                Jesus - why ruin a pint of guinness?
                I said it's the only time when champagne is acceptable - I've only had it once and it wasn't too shabby.
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  I said it's the only time when champagne is acceptable - I've only had it once and it wasn't too shabby.
                  I totally agree, it gives me gas... stop being so pretentious, you don't have to drink fizzy wine to show off .

BTW Cristal meth is a totally different experience
                  Last edited by gingerjedi; 15 March 2007, 16:51.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Ever hosted a party with ONLY champagne and charlie in attendance? Very expensive but deliciously decadent and believe me - you'll be beating off the women with a stick
                    Ah those were the brilliant toxic bachelor days of the late 90s.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X