• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 little pigs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 little pigs

Crikey, it's 8.15am and no-one has posted an outraged message yet about the school in Bradford that was asked to re-stage it's play of 'The Three Little Pigs' (to avoid offending Muslims) as the 'The Three Little Puppies'.

Aside from the fact that thousands of Muslims have stated time and time again they are not offended in the slightest by such things, I can't see 'the big bad wolf' threatening to blow the puppies house down (as they are all descended from the same canine roots). More likely the puppies would invite the wolf in for a bacon sarnie

You're wrong - I just read about that in another thread somewhere

Edit: Yep, at 7:47 it was posted in the Tumbridge Wells thread
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

It has been reinstated. The voice of reason has prevailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
        It has been reinstated. The voice of reason has prevailed.
        That's a first then.

Comment

I say we're a nation of pork and bacon munchers. If it offends you, you can exercise you're ultimate yoomun rite to **** off elsewhere. Try Saudi Arabia, for example; there you can live a pork and bacon free life, go around looking like a letter box, truly experience what a police state is really like and get all the Islam you can stomach. (oh, and look like you've never shaved for 40 years).

Ok, that's the women sorted, now what advice can we give to muzzy men?

Comment

Honophobic racists like!
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer
              That's a first then.
              Worth showing here, I think:

However, council education spokesman Jim Dodds told BBC Five Live the decision had been overturned.

He said: "There is something barmy going on here and it has happened on my watch.

"I can tell you now that the three little pigs will be back into the school musical festival.

"The decision (to ban the pigs) was made by well-meaning people - it was the wrong decision, so let's stick with the traditions."

Comment

'The Three Little Puppies'.

Wouldn't that have implications on any Koreans?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

yeah, and for anyone with three nipples.

Comment

Why did the loonies who thought this one up think that puppies are less offensive than pigs to muslims?

Hmm, guess it was a state employed school teacher.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X