• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Voco clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voco clock

linq
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

alarm clocks

I have actually been meaning to buy myself a new alarm clock - I hate mine, it has a very unpleasant ring, and it's really difficult to switch off because the switch off button is really smally and you have to fiddle for ages to find it. I was told if a person is woken up in a unpleasant method this will immediately raise stress levels that will continue with the person for the rest of the day. A colleague of mine bought an excellent alarm clock (actually it's a stereo with alarm clock in it that plays a peaceful selected CD, the volume gradually and gently rises till the he wakes up in a genteel style - this should(almost) gaurantee that you'll be relaxed for the rest of the day. Unfortunately for him he never gets woken up by the alarm clock as his little one beats the alarm with early morning screams

Comment

Can't seem to get that at mo.

I would like a vocal alarm clock that shouts "Oh F*! F*! F*!, Bastard F* W*ng sh* f* job, why don't they F* all DIE and F*ing well leave me alone?" when it goes off.

It would save me the trouble.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Z, why is your clock's button really smelly? What have you been doing with your alarm clock?

PS I did that with my Goblin Teasmade once.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X