• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

South of France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South of France

Never been, but thinking of holidaying there this summer. The villa I'm thinking of renting is in Aygulf near St Raphael. Anyone know this area? Any nice beaches in the area?

Originally posted by PrinceNamor
    Never been, but thinking of holidaying there this summer. The villa I'm thinking of renting is in Aygulf near St Raphael. Anyone know this area? Any nice beaches in the area?
    Been to St Raphael two or three times, there are nice beaches, you just need to find them, so get a good map! The problem is the traffic, it take so long to get anywhere, unless you have a bike....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNamor
      Don't go. It's full of frenchies.

Comment

I recommend you go in August.

Comment

I find the South of France too crowded & over priced, much prefer the Aquitainne region around Bordeaux ( as long as you get the weather)
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Get a contract out there!

Comment

Working...
            X