• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whining Iraqis!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whining Iraqis!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6464277.stm

More than 2,000 people took part in the BBC/ABC News poll
    Wow. How representative can you get?

The fact is that 51% thought that attacks on coalition troops were justified but only 35% wanted them to leave. Lies, damned lies, and BBC Polls if you ask me!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy

The fact is that 51% thought that attacks on coalition troops were justified but only 35% wanted them to leave. Lies, damned lies, and BBC Polls if you ask me!
    Isn't 2000 the standard number for most polls in the UK?

IMO we have gone in and made things worse for most iraqis and I am not suprised they are upset. The only good thing is a chance to try out our latest weapons - my bro is off to Afghanistan in a few weeks to test out some more equipment.

Comment

That's the whole point you fuqwit, nobody did.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        That's the whole point you fuqwit, nobody did.
        Keep your apron on shandypants! It is still the point even if NOBODY asks me.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What happened to the Weapons of Mass Destruction? Have they found them yet or shall be bomb the tulip out of them again?

Comment

:

He he. Yet again demonstrating your utter ignorance about most things. Keep digging.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

He he. Yet again demonstrating your utter ignorance about most things. Keep digging.

"Hee hee" I think you mean jellyhead!
              Now, do you have anything pertinent to add or were you just venting more methane?

Comment

"Hee hee" I think you mean jellyhead!
                Now, do you have anything pertinent to add or were you just venting more methane?
                I leave it as an exercise to the shrivelled and withered organ you call your brain to find out what is wrong with your initial statement.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  I leave it as an exercise to the shrivelled and withered organ you call your brain to find out what is wrong with your initial statement.
                  Nothing was wrong with it. I was simply making the point that one can twist and cherrypick polls to derive whatever results and conclusions you wish. Something else that went so far over your head it left a vapour trail that you could only gaze at in that stupefied vacant dullard way of yours.

Comment

Nothing was wrong with it. I was simply making the point that one can twist and cherrypick polls to derive whatever results and conclusions you wish.
                    Ah Birdbrain of Britain responds with his usual hot air. Try to think further than your nose before making remarks which betray the depths of your ignorance.

Hint: It's about the representativeness of not of polls.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X