• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Denny

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denny

If you care to clear some space then I will be able to respond to your message
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Is Denny one of your toy boys?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Is Denny one of your toy boys?

Do try and keep up sg, even by your own pedestrian standards you are grossly out of touch with this debate.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Unlike you I have a life and don't have time to keep up with all the CUK trivia.

HTH.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Unlike you I have a life and don't have time to keep up with all the CUK trivia.

HTH.

what you mean is you do'nt have a life but you are too slow to keep up
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
          X