• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions for elGordo’s last budget speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for elGordo’s last budget speech

Personally I’d like something like:
    I plead guilty for all my crimes and offer no defence. I am so sorry for all the trouble I have caused and accept my execution with humility.
    Drivel is my speciality

****** hate the *****. Here is a left hook and a right jab in your face elGordo you ugly fat scot ******

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese
      ****** hate the *****. Here is a left hook and a right jab in your face elGordo you ugly fat scot ******

That would certainly be a strange speach!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        That would certainly be a strange speach!
        Not if it was delivered by you on a Friday night
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          Not if it was delivered by you on a Friday night

But I would never say such a thing - not to Gordo anyway. To Cameron maybe, but I'd change "fat ugly scot" to "smarmie big shiney faced tw*t" obviously.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

But I would never say such a thing - not to Gordo anyway. To Cameron maybe, but I'd change "fat ugly scot" to "smarmie big shiney faced tw*t" obviously.
            Cameron is a smarmie git, I can't really deny that. And I am not a lover of the Tories. But please tell me that you realise that this lot are the biggest set of lying, thieving, traitors this country has ever had the misfortune to be burdened with, it's just that you don't care.
            Boom boom boom boom
            A-haw haw haw haw
            Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
            Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Leftie scumbag.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwaif
                Cameron is a smarmie git, I can't really deny that. And I am not a lover of the Tories. But please tell me that you realise that this lot are the biggest set of lying, thieving, traitors this country has ever had the misfortune to be burdened with, it's just that you don't care.
                Well Wonderwaif, even though you were my favourite honey when I first joined, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree.

I likes 'em.

I think the country is in an amazing position, WAY better than it was 10 years ago.

They're far from perfect like, but I think they've done a decent enough job.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  Leftie scumbag.
                  Southern tory toff
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

I likes 'em.

I think the country is in an amazing position, WAY better than it was 10 years ago.

They're far from perfect like, but I think they've done a decent enough job.
                    You see? This is what happens when you give women the vote!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X