• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bear coat anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear coat anyone?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...256586,00.html
    Call the cops

Coat? Cod piece more like!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Surely it would show any dirt - do they have any black ones?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        Surely it would show any dirt - do they have any black ones?
        I reckon a hybrid black/grizzly bear coat would be rather fetching. With a mink collar, fox cuffs and baby polar bear lining.

A proper Mr Burns style number.
        Last edited by freakydancer; 20 March 2007, 14:26.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          I reckon a hybrid black/grizzly bear coat would be rather fetching. With a mink collar, fox cuffs and baby polar bear lining.

A proper Mr Burns style number.

And drive around in a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado, hot-feckin'-pink, with whaleskin hubcaps and all-leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights...
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Anybody know how to get it to run on panda juice?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

ferment and distill the pandas first?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And instead of furry dice, a set of tiger knackers, scrotum and all, swinging from the mirror.
                Call the cops

Comment

Dress the hoes in Leopard skin hotpants and alligator high heels

Comment

Working...
                  X