• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to do next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do next?

Options :

1. Send important fax

2. Finish Sudoku

3. Post more cr@p here

4. Go to shops and buy some food
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Option 3.

HTH

Comment

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        I was just contemplating this very sequence. Back in a few minutes once I've eaten.
        Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

I went hat shopping - I can highly recommend it for breaking up the day
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            I went hat shopping - I can highly recommend it for breaking up the day
            Did you get one and was it red?

Comment

Originally posted by Masher
              Did you get one and was it red?
              Yes I got one and it was black. Black like the black pits of tory despair.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

not a brown hat then SA ?
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                X