• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6469793.stm

Record month for mortgage lending.

The bubble has a long way to go yet. Buy buy buy!

Who is keeping this market afloat? I remember being amazed, 2 years ago, at the stereotypical "Dave the mechanic and Louise the cleaner" couples starring on "Location, Location, Location" with their unfathomable budget of 200k, but the current situation just beggars belief.

Comment

I keep telling everyone thinking of getting on the property ladder to buy now while prices are still cheap and interest rates unlikely to rise any more.

Just doing my bit.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Keep it up, you must of added at least 0.00000000000000000000000000001 % to house prices with your ramping on this site !

50% crash by end of 2008, its a cert !

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
          Keep it up, you must of added at least 0.00000000000000000000000000001 % to house prices with your ramping on this site !

50% crash by end of 2008, its a cert !
          Not In London. Banks in NY are moving people to London all over the place to get away from SOX. Soon we might even reach tipping point where it virtually all moves over.

Comment

Working...
          X