• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Budget

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Budget

If fags and booze go up again, who wants to join me in an all out assault on Parliament? something to do and all that...plus, we may get on TV, which would be quite cool.
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer
    If fags and booze go up again, who wants to join me in an all out assault on Parliament? something to do and all that...plus, we may get on TV, which would be quite cool.
    An airstrike might be nice.

Comment

what time is the budget ?

Milan.

Comment

Good stuff - I'm trying to get a tank sorted out, but Citizen Smith is hard to get hold of these days...
        Call the cops

Comment

"Citizen Smith is hard to get hold of these days"

He's a dentist or something now isn't he. Power to the people my @rse.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            An airstrike might be nice.
            They will have taxed aviation fuel too much for anyone to be able to afford to undertake such a mission
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              what time is the budget ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                "Citizen Smith is hard to get hold of these days"

He's a dentist or something now isn't he. Power to the people my @rse.

yeah! What a sell out!!

Comment

that will fail. do something like the f4j purple powder plot. I was holding the mobile phones for Guy and Ron that day - and will do the same for you if you like?

Comment

What do you mean IF, surely you meant When

Comment

Working...
                    X