• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C*nts!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C*nts!!!!

Corporation Tax going up - motherf*ckers!!

They're good this lot aren't they SA?
    Call the cops

ermmmm I read:
    Corporation tax will be cut from 30p to 28p from April next year. or did I read it wrong?

Comment

Yes going up for the little companies but down for the big boys - typical NL supporting those which fund it.

Corporation tax will be cut from 30p to 28p from April next year.

Tax rate on small companies to be raised in three stages from 20p this year to 22p in 2009.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Mervalous
        ermmmm I read:
        Corporation tax will be cut from 30p to 28p from April next year. or did I read it wrong?
        up 19p to 20p then 22p for us...
        Call the cops

Comment

Any guesses when the 20% rate will take effect?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy
            Any guesses when the 20% rate will take effect?
            Probably backdated to 1997.
            Call the cops

Comment

And charged interest for the missing tax!!!! And penalties for failure to pay in time!!!!

Comment

Im watching it on a live stream, 2 Jabs to the left of Brown and Blair to the right, what a bunch of slimy faced tw*ts

Comment

Any1 feel like they're a cheap french whore, taking it from all sides?

Comment

its ok he is helping out the unemployed even more:
                    13.06: Free child care for unemployed parents extended.

Comment

Working...
                    X